Yes. We ship maxifyLife Approved hemp products to all 50 States. The United States Farm Bill of 2014 classified industrial hemp as containing less than 0.3% THC on a dry-weight basis. Because maxifyLife Approved products contain less than 0.3% THC, we are allowed by U.S. Federal law to conveniently ship to your doorstep.
During a study conducted at the Hadassah Medical School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, scientists compared the effectiveness of a completely purified CBD extract versus a full-spectrum extract of cannabis flowers containing high CBD volume.
Here’s what we know:
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is a whole plant extract that leaves the natural terpenes, cannabinoids, and fatty acids intact.
- CBD Isolate is a purified extract that has been stripped of all terpenoids and other cannabinoids.
- Within the Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, the cannabinoids involved create a synergistic effect with the terpene content. Otherwise known as the “entourage effect”, the interaction between the two create amplified effects as well as provide added relief to specific conditions.
- CBD Isolate based products have a lower effectiveness at higher dosages than Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Products.
- If a large dosage of CBD is needed, Full Spectrum products have a higher effective rate at high dosages than CBD Isolate.
Why receive one cannabinoid when you can receive the full plant spectrum?
This is why Maxify Life carries many Full Spectrum Hemp Oil products such as our Vape Cartridges, Tinctures and more.
Cannabinoids are a group of active compounds found in the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant contains over 500 natural compounds. According to recent research, Cannabinoids happen to make up at least 85 of those compounds. Out of the 85 cannabinoids, two stand out: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). THC is known for its psychoactive properties; while CBD is non-psychoactive and proven to have several therapeutic benefits.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is just one of over 85 cannabinoids presently identified in the cannabis plant and is the second most abundant cannabinoid in marijuana after THC. In hemp, however, THC is only present in trace amounts, while CBD dominates the plant’s makeup. CBD interacts with our naturally occurring systems, but is non-psychotropic, it doesn’t cause a high. This makes it a safer, less controversial alternative, while still offering significant health benefits.
- Reduces anxiety (stress)
- Relieves Pain and Inflamation
- Relieves Nausea
- Has Antipsychotic Effects
- Helps to Fight Cancer
- May Treat Seizures and other
- Neurological Disorders
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
Yes, it is completely legal to purchase and use hemp products in their final form as long as the products are THC-free. Based on our research, the opinion of Maxifyufe is that a MaxifyLife approved hemp products exist within the parameters set by the laws.
“Industrial Hemp” is legally designated in a unique, and explicitly- defined category, utterly distinct from marijuana. We run lab tests for each lot prior to distribution to ensure that each product s safe and THC-free ensuring that each product purchased from MaxifyLife is in accordance with current laws and regulations, as they are written.
This content is for informational and educational nurposes onlv. It is not intended to medical advice or to take the place Of advice treatment from a personal physician. Readers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health profess onals regarding specific health questions. MaxifyLjfe does not take responsibility possible health consequences of anv person or persons reading or fol owing the information in this educational content. All readers cf this content, especially thcse taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their pi-wsicians before beginning any nutririon or supplement or lifesty’e program
Please note that Hemp Extracts (CBD) have not been evaluated by the FDA is nat intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medica condition. Before making any rhanges to Vour medical regimen, we advise that yau consu t with a doctor or a qualified health professional.
CBD are not FDA Approved. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.