All MaxifyLife Approved products are THC-free.
CBD is short for cannabidio, which is a naturally occurring, non-psychoactive and non-habit forming cannabinoid found in hemp/cannabis plants. This is not to be confused with tetrahydrocannabinol (or THC for short), which is the only psychoactive cannabinoid compound, meaning it is the stuff that makes you feel “high”. When CBD is derived from egal hemp (rather than marijuana), it has negigible amounts of THC. All MaxifyLife Approved products are THC-free.
CBD helps boost the human Endocannabinoid system, which is part Of the human immune system. Through the ages, CBD has been shown effective to help with a myriad of human ailments both common and rare.
CBD’s Therapeutic Impact:
- Pain, Inflammation, Body Temperature mitigation by acting as an allosteric modulator Of mg and 6-opioid receptors and binding to TRWI receptors.
- Depression/Anxiety, Addiction, Appetite, Sleep, Nausea, Vomiting mitigation by stimulating the S- Il, a receptor in the brain involved in the reuptake Of serotonin and other processes.
- Malignant Tumor growth suppression by inhibiting a particular gene (‘d-l) which is responsible for the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- Arthritis by lowering Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF)
- Epilepsy/Seizure mitigation as Shown by clinical trials approved by the FDA assessing therapeutic uses of CBD in treating Dravet Syndrome/intractable epilepsy in children.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease/CrOhn’S Disease mitigation by showing a lot Of promise in
controlling the inflammatory responses and discomfort caused by BD.
Memory Loss & Dementia mitigation through CBD’s strong neuroprotective and ant oxidative effects working together to Counteract the effects of aging on our brains,
CBD that is extracted from legal industrial hemp does not require a medical marijuana card or prescription in any US state.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease